You are using an outdated browser, some site features may not function as expected. Update your browser for the best viewing experience.


  • If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar month’s notice in writing. However, the fee for the quarter will be charged.
  • Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of the school are settled.
  • Security money is to be claimed within three months of the withdrawal of the child from the school.

© 2018 Allenhouse Public School, Rooma, Kanpur. All Rights Reserved. Design & Maintained by